Center of Labor Rehabilitation “ISOL” for people with addictions and serious mental illness
Center agreed with the Murcia Health Service of the Ministry of Health of the Region of Murcia and the City of Molina de segura, located in Molina de Segura.The objective is the functional rehabilitation of the patient, supporting entrepreneurship or the recovery of work skills to access a job and support the integration of intervention groups, namely people with severe mental disorders, and addiction problems
The general activities of the center can be divided into:
• Psychological intervention.
• Therapeutic support and crisis intervention.
• Active job search.
• Coordination with referral centers.
• Family care
Pre-employment training adapted to the reference groups. The pre-employment training for this year is:
• Transversal competencies for employment
• Hosterly (waiters and kitchen)
• Facilities cleaning
• Building maintenance
• Leisure monitor and free time
• Lettering (digital printing)