Since our start in 2002, we have focused our intervention on the development of socio-labor insertion programs for groups of people with severe mental disorders, people with addiction problems and people diagnosed with dual pathology.
In 2003, we started with the management of the “ISOL” Labor Insertion program, its scope of action was intended to be regional, but which initially developed in the health areas of Murcia and Cartagena. In 2005, in the framework of the program, we initiated actions in the health area of Lorca and the region, by signing a collaboration agreement with the City of Lorca and ASOFEM.
In 2005 and until 2008, we coordinated the Development Group of the “IBN ARABÍ” Program, framed in the EQUAL Community Initiative of the European Social Fund, a program that culminated in the fulfillment of two fundamental objectives, namely:
– Establishment of the Los Juncos Leisure Park, opened on September 12, 2007, a space created for the labor inclusion of groups in a situation of maximum vulnerability through the protected employment formula.
– The constitution of three social enterprises, formed in more than 70% for people from the intervention groups.
In 2008 we developed the program of socio-labor and regional scope “Healthy Employment”, co-financed by the Ministry of Public Administration and the Murcia Health Service.
Since 2009, we have been signing collaboration agreements to manage socio-labor insertion programs for groups of people with severe mental disorders and / or addiction problems in the municipalities of Cartagena, Lorca, Caravaca de la Cruz, Molina de Segura and Murcia reaching almost 90% of the regional coverage with labor insertion programs.
At present we have incorporated 2,262 people from the reference groups, of which 82% have been trained in professional skills for a labor incorporation and 20% of people have obtained employment, through the formula of employment with support or protected employment.
The constant since our initiation has been the participation in forums and entities that promote among their objectives the attention to people with serious mental disorders and addiction problems, so that we are active members of the following regional, national and international platforms:
• SPANISH FEDERATION OF PSYCHOSCOIAL REHABILITATION ASSOCIATIONS (FEARP).
• FEDERATION OF BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS OF INSERTION COMPANIES (FAEDEI).
• NATIONAL UNION OF ASSISTANCE TO DRUG ADDICTED PEOPLE (UNAD).
• UNION OF MURCIAN ENTITIES OF ATTENTION DRUG ADDICTED PEOPLE (UMAD)
• BUSINESS ASSOCIATION OF SPECIAL CENTERS OF EMPLOYMENT OF SOCIAL INITIATIVE OF PEOPLE WITH MENTAL DISEASE (ADECEM)
• ENTITIES PLATFORM FOR THE PROMOTION AND SOCIAL INTEGRATION OF PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS (ISEM).
• INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL VALUE.